Welcome to PEI Stormwatch!
We are a group of volunteers that provide weather and storm information to the public through social media websites such as Facebook and Twitter. If you do not have Facebook or Twitter, you can still view this information by navigating to our Alerts page.
Don’t get left out in the cold. Sign up to receive our alerts by email. It’s fast, easy, and FREE!
We provide updates for:
- Warnings, watches and statements issued by Environment Canada
- K-12 school closures and delays (PSB and FLSB)*
- Post-secondary education closures and delays (Holland College and UPEI)*
- Maritime Electric power outages
- Public safety advisories
- PEI Government closures and delays
*School closures and delays are announced between 6:00-7:00 AM. If nothing is posted by 7:00 AM, there are no cancellations or delays for that day.
We DO NOT provide updates for:
- Business/event cancellations and delays
- Child daycare facilities closures and delays
Please contact your local radio station for these types of announcements.